Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Virginia

Can my ex-husband sue me for a credit card balance that is only in his name?

Asked on 11/06/13, 9:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Sure, he can sue you but whether he can prove his claim in civil court

by a preponderance of the evidence is quite another matter.

Read more
Answered on 11/06/13, 8:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Virginia