Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Virginia

I have a financial judgement against a person who is not paying. I do not know the current employer of this person so I can't file a garnishment. What other recourse do I have to get the money owed me.

Asked on 8/26/13, 12:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

So, file for what's called Debtor's Interrogatories in the court which entered

the judgment which will require that your judgment debtor appear before

this court to answer your questions regarding this debtor's income from salary/wages as well as from other financial assets.

Read more
Answered on 8/26/13, 8:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Virginia