Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Virginia

a girl took my debit card withdrew $2000.00 from my bank account the bank wants to garnsish my wages for the money, the girl went to court and plea guilty to this and got 2 years and 2 years suspensed and to repay the money. my court date is next week how do i get the bank not to garnish my wages i work 25 hours a week and bring home $150.oo get food stamps and can not make ends meet, what can i do?

Asked on 4/03/13, 3:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

So, what are the mitigating circumstances (if any) which clearly

show you to be the nonculpable party in this matter and

which could be offered to the bank or its representative(s) in negotiating

a way to settle this matter ( in a manner that you could afford to pay)?

Read more
Answered on 4/05/13, 8:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Virginia