Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Virginia

I was served a warrent in debt the court is in richmond Va i live in northern Virginia can i request the venue be changed to the county i live and opened the credit card in?

Asked on 11/20/09, 7:58 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cary Moseley Law Office of Cary Powell Moseley, PLLC

Yes, and you should. Remember, its not whether you owe it, its whether they can prove it. Get an attorney's advice on how to fight this and whether you have any claims against the company or any debt collectors or credit reporting agencies. Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 11/25/09, 8:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Virginia