Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Virginia

Ex Wife of 20 plus years using credit card in my name, don't know date of issue debt turned over to collection agency? Did not know this until call from collection agency.

Asked on 10/11/17, 6:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

You should contact the card issuer to have this credit card cancelled and then determine

whether your former wife can be found and sued for whatever amounts were illegally charged

to you.

Office Tel. (703) 838-5577

Read more
Answered on 10/20/17, 10:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Virginia