Legal Question in Criminal Law in Virginia

i am out on bail for M1 warrents for peep/spy issues the same day. i know i can make a plea bargain to have one stand .i was given consent not by the land owner or the renter of the household but by another adult/long time freind due to some concerns ive had. me and this guy watched a family cause the dad is a truck driver and the mom has seizures and is mentaly challanged. now to the subject at hand they've issues a emergancy protection for a minor against me ,but only out of spite with things i witnessed and heard and i had made it clear that i could call social services,the other adults are obviously worried about that as a threat.when i have to meet my laywer should i tell him/her about these things i have witnessed . ive been set up and its clear and my own family thinks so too. how can i beat this with little to no scrapes. me and this guy mentioned above have had a huge falling out and now they are all agaist me when i have told them i would keep away , i have complied to there wishes. my job was to be extra eyes and ears and to uphold the household rules that was very difficult to due cause of this other guy. help please i just want to get this over with and move on with my life with no contact from me or me!

Asked on 9/01/13, 6:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Yes, disclose everything to your lawyer related to these "peep/spy" issues

which have given rise to the charge(s) now pending against you.

Read more
Answered on 9/01/13, 7:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Virginia