Legal Question in Criminal Law in Virginia

I bought a house with a 203k loan 2 years ago. The contractor forged my signature on the 3rd draw check. I terminated his serves ,and when i tried to bring other contractors on they said more than 15000 was not put into the house and the 9000 left is not enough to finish it. What can i do about this

Asked on 7/21/13, 2:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Sue the forger for your damages (probably in circuit court).

Read more
Answered on 7/21/13, 3:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Virginia