Legal Question in Criminal Law in Virginia


My son who is 18 has a misdeamnor charge - how do you get that esponged? He had just turned 18 when he got a shop lifting charge

Asked on 5/25/07, 1:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Re: esponge

The misdemeanor charge may now be expungable for your son as a first time offender under Va. Sec. 19.2-392.2(F). An appropriately experienced

criminal defense counsel should be able to advise you as to further details.

Read more
Answered on 5/25/07, 3:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Virginia