Legal Question in Criminal Law in Virginia


what type of lawyer should i hire for a contruction fraud case? i am ready to pay an attorney now!

Asked on 6/18/10, 2:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Erin Ranney Erin L. T. Ranney, PLLC

Are you charged with Virginia Code 18.2-200.1, criminal construction fraud? If so, then you need a criminal defense attorney, like myself.

Read more
Answered on 6/18/10, 5:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Virginia