Legal Question in Criminal Law in Virginia

My husband lives in NJ but got a speeding ticket in Virginia. If he just pays the fine, will the points transfer from Va. to N.J? Va. gives 4 points for speeding in non-residential areas.

Asked on 5/28/13, 5:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Maybe, maybe not.

Read more
Answered on 5/28/13, 9:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Virginia