Legal Question in Criminal Law in Virginia

Would I be justified filing a complaint to the judicial inquiry and review commission on the high court judge who did order a high court order of guilty and 12 months on a misdemeanor that was found in low court not guilty and dismissed.

Asked on 11/10/13, 6:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Justified, on these few paltry facts? No, not hardly (in my opinion).

Read more
Answered on 11/10/13, 7:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Virginia