Legal Question in Criminal Law in Virginia

Juvenile Illegal possession of alcohol

I am 17 years old and was at a party

that was too loud, the cops came for

noise complaint but the owner of the

house was upstairs sleeping, so the

police asked questions to the people

they saw right outside the house and

told everyone to come outside. I was

upstairs and came down where they

charged me. No sobriety tests or

anything, but i was just kind of

punishment am i looking to face if i

go with just me and my dad?

Asked on 5/09/08, 1:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Re: Juvenile Illegal possession of alcohol

Better hire an attorney to represent you who may be able to get your charge dismissed based upon the questionable circumstances which you've described.

Read more
Answered on 5/09/08, 11:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Virginia