Legal Question in Criminal Law in Virginia

null process

My son's court case was null processed due to lack of evidence and the judge said that they have 1 year to re-file, what happens after the year? does it become a not guilty? what happens if we get it exponged from his record does it get processed as a not guilty?

Asked on 6/22/09, 5:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cary Moseley Law Office of Cary Powell Moseley, PLLC

Re: null process

Unfortunately, no.

Read more
Answered on 6/22/09, 5:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Virginia