Legal Question in Criminal Law in Virginia

i am on probation . i did a moving job in which being taking home by a co-worker we were pulled over. the police found marajuana in the car, but it was not in my possession what should i do

Asked on 9/15/09, 11:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Nothing, if you have not been charged with anything (except to refrain from any further talking with the cops).

However, of course, if you have been charged, get a lawyer and talk only to him or her.

Read more
Answered on 9/21/09, 12:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Virginia