Legal Question in Criminal Law in Virginia

My sister used my name San and date of birth she got arrested and now I am facing outstanding warrants for my arrest from which I had nothing to do with

Asked on 8/03/13, 3:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Best to arrange for a consultation with a local criminal defense attorney as to how you should go about settling this matter.

Read more
Answered on 8/04/13, 8:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Virginia