Legal Question in Criminal Law in Virginia

Would like to speak with someone regarding a pending criminal case.

Asked on 8/19/20, 8:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

What's it all about?

Office Tel. (703) 346-3542

Practitioner of criminal law in the Commonwealth

for 20+ years.

Read more
Answered on 8/21/20, 7:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Virginia