Legal Question in Criminal Law in Virginia

im typing you because the lynchburg police dept is holding a man for some thing he was not charged for its a big case....dealing with a homicide many people are saying it's this man because the man lived next door to where to crime took place can you help? What can he do?

Asked on 6/19/10, 4:57 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

He should hire himself the best criminal defense counsel he can find and if he cannot afford such on his own, then he should ask the court to appoint one for him (if he has not already done so).

Read more
Answered on 6/19/10, 10:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Virginia