Legal Question in Criminal Law in Virginia

In Virginia, can an heir who is serving time for a felony decide what they want from an intestate relative

Asked on 9/13/17, 3:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

I would advise this heir to check with the facility where he is doing his time

to determine whether some kind of special intermediary person needs to

be appointed to assist this inmate with this matter or, perhaps, actually

represent him to ensure that he receives whatever he may be entitled to under the applicable Virginia law.

Office Tel. (703) 838-5577

Read more
Answered on 9/13/17, 9:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Virginia