Legal Question in Discrimination Law in Virginia

Need advise for a EEO case

I need to know if I am supposed to have the right to representation in an EEO case against my employer. My supervisors are given representation yet I am not. Should I have the right to one considering this is an EEO case? Also, Can I call on someone as a witness when I have not discussed it with the individual? Thank you for your time.

Asked on 10/22/06, 11:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Re: Need advise for a EEO case

No, you have no right to an attorney merely because EEO is investigating your claim of discrimination and may at some point conclude that it is viable and therefore issue you a right to sue letter.

Read more
Answered on 10/23/06, 12:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in Virginia