Legal Question in Discrimination Law in Virginia

My father had a affair with a teacher aide at my school. they not only texted during school hours but was "sexting" what can we do to get her fired and away from all the children?

Asked on 11/29/10, 5:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Yes, you could report the alleged involvement of you father with the teacher's aide to the appropriate school authorities and then hope that a least one of the accused would emerge from this alleged affair NOT looking for you.

Read more
Answered on 12/04/10, 9:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in Virginia