Legal Question in DUI Law in Virginia

I received a court summons to appear in court for non compliance for VASAP at Loudon County District Court for matters to have an ignition interlock devise removed and clarify the discrepancy with the miscommunication between the two PO officers that I was assigned (one in Fairfax County and one in Loudon County).

How should this be handled.

Asked on 9/27/12, 11:34 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

By your attorney.

Read more
Answered on 9/29/12, 12:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Virginia