Legal Question in DUI Law in Virginia

Currently serving weekends in va beach for asap violation. Could this be switched to house arrest?

Asked on 9/29/17, 12:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Check with the attorney who (hopefully) you had representing you

or ask the clerk of the court responsible for your case to determine

whether a hearing could be scheduled in your behalf to request

this modification of your sentence.

Office Tel. (703) 838-5577

Read more
Answered on 10/06/17, 10:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Virginia