Legal Question in DUI Law in Virginia

Son, 19, arrested for DUI (marijuana) and possession. What should we do? What is the best/ worst case scenerio?

Asked on 7/31/13, 11:03 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Get your son a competent criminal defense counsel to represent him in

the matters in which he has been charged.

Read more
Answered on 7/31/13, 6:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Virginia