Legal Question in DUI Law in Virginia

my son was jailed for missing court date,what happens to him next?

Asked on 10/29/17, 5:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Who could say based upon this paltry information? Hopefully, your

son by now has a competent criminal defense attorney representing

him who should be able to provide a reliable answer to your question.

Office Tel. (703) 838-5577

Read more
Answered on 11/02/17, 7:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Virginia