Legal Question in Education Law in Virginia

I was given wrong information about a program at a university from an advisor who is no longer at the universtiy and ended up getting a degree in the wrong field that I was going for. Could I sue for being giving false information and wasting two years of my time pursuing a degree in this specific field that I did not want to pursue?

Asked on 6/11/10, 9:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Sure, you could sue, but I doubt that you would

be able to recover anything related to your claim(s) based

upon the facts described.

Read more
Answered on 6/18/10, 8:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in Virginia