Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

childcare assistance

my childrens mother was getting assistance from the county for childcare. One month before we went to court re support she said that she had called the Fairfax county and stopped assistance because she felt sure she was going to get more money. When we went to court she has a letter from the babysetter but they are friends. How can I find out if she is really not getting assisance from the county any longer?

Asked on 5/30/07, 9:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Re: childcare assistance

Call the Fairfax County Department of Social Services. After you've adequately identified yourself and your reason for seeking this information, they should be able to provide it to you.

Read more
Answered on 5/31/07, 7:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia