Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

I have done citizionship and I got married in Guatemala. Is it valid in the us?

Asked on 6/18/17, 5:51 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Yes, if the marriage was done fully in accord with the laws

of Guatemala.

Read more
Answered on 6/19/17, 7:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia