Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

My daughter wants to reside with a friend to attend high school, should I give this friend's parents legal guardianship or custody of my daughter?

Asked on 8/30/19, 8:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jonathon Moseley Jonathon A. Moseley

I think that sounds extreme and it might not have to be done that way. I suppose you could do that but there could be a lot of other complications. You would have to totally trust this friend 100%

Read more
Answered on 8/30/19, 8:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia