Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

My ex-girlfriend lives in VA. I live in FL. She just had a baby and wants to give it up for adoption to her brother. I don't want to give the baby up. What are the VA laws in a case like this?

Asked on 9/24/11, 7:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Contact the Virginia court involved and tell them that you oppose this

adoption and wish to be heard on all matters relevant thereto.

Read more
Answered on 9/24/11, 8:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia