Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

My ex-wife is married to a Marine, and we have three children. She keeps requesting to get orders to move over seas. How can I stop her from taking my children over seas?

Asked on 8/09/13, 1:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Go to court and get an order prohibiting such removal of your children

without the approval of the court after a hearing on the matter.

Read more
Answered on 8/10/13, 7:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia