Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

I falsey charged my ex boyfriend with abusing me bck in june r case went to court and then was droped because i didnt go to court now the state is charging him w a felony i had his lawyer file a motion to amend under grounds that i lied but i wanted to knw what can they do to me now

Asked on 2/17/13, 6:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Possibly, charge and prosecute you for filing a false police report and, perhaps,

even obstruction of justice.

Read more
Answered on 2/17/13, 7:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia