Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

The father to my children use to be in the Army, but i think it was only for a few yrs., but during that time we werent together and he was married but i had two children by him, was my children suppose to receive any type of benifits from him while in the service?

Asked on 7/08/13, 6:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

No, not unless his legal paternity of your children had been established at that time.

Read more
Answered on 7/08/13, 8:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia