Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

I just found out that my boyfriend of three years is married. His wife call me and threatened to sue me. Can she sue me and what for?

Asked on 8/22/12, 3:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Yes, in North Carolina it's known as Alienation of Affection. (Virginia, however,

has no such law.)

Read more
Answered on 8/22/12, 7:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia