Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

Husband abandoned me and our 5 month old daughter...We own a house together, he has left me with all of the bills, I only work part time because that was our agreement when we had our baby..He wants the house to foreclose, what can I do?

Asked on 9/09/12, 8:05 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

File immediately for temporary support and maintenance and right to

sole occupancy of the marital home in the appropriate Virginia court.

Read more
Answered on 9/09/12, 9:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia