Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

I ask my husband for divorce on June 1 and we immediately did everything separate in the home until he leaves however he is still there will not sign the papers that he asked for, and has contributed NO money towards household electric, cable since early July. Is there anything I can do to get rid of him?

Asked on 10/03/11, 6:38 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Obtain a valid order from your local circuit court awarding you sole possession

of the marital home.

Read more
Answered on 10/03/11, 8:48 am

sheryl shane sheryl shane, attorney at law

Why don't you have an agreement drafted? You can figure out what both or you want. Perhaps if the agreement satisfies both, he will move out. Attorney Sheryl Shane, Web:

Read more
Answered on 10/04/11, 6:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia