Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

My husband filled for a divorce while a was still living with him and lied to the court and claimed I abandoned him when in fact I did not. I now want a divorce settlement from him. We lived in Virginia and I now reside in Arizona what can I do?

Asked on 12/07/13, 10:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

If your husband still resides in Virginia and his divorce suit is still

pending in the Commonwealth and you wish to contest it, you'll need to retain Virginia counsel to represent you in the matter(my opinion).

Read more
Answered on 12/08/13, 8:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia