Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

Can my husband leave me and withhold money from me because I won't sign seperation agreement

Asked on 11/13/13, 4:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Yes, until you get an order from the circuit court for temporary support and maintenance, and, if you choose, the right to sole occupancy of the

marital home.

Read more
Answered on 11/13/13, 8:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia