Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

My husband moved out im being evicted his name is on the lease what can I do to get him to pay the rent

Asked on 10/06/13, 4:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Probably, nothing at all in the situation described since apparently

you're already being evicted from the premises.

Read more
Answered on 10/07/13, 9:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia