Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

My husbands mother and I do not get along, can I legally keep her from coming to my home even though my husband goes against my wishes and allows her to be here?

Asked on 9/23/13, 1:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Paul B. Ward Law Offices of Paul B. Ward

Not if he is on the title.

Read more
Answered on 9/24/13, 6:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia