Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

how can i get a law clerk to review my divorce case sooner rather than later? or how do i get a status on it?

Asked on 9/10/12, 5:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Call judges chambers and ask to speak to the law clerk who is assigned

to the judge handling the case.

Read more
Answered on 9/10/12, 9:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia