Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

I am considering leaving my husband. I have two children and i have kissed another man but otherwise havent had any physical contact with another person. What should i expect if i decide to divorce

Asked on 6/07/13, 8:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Paul B. Ward Law Offices of Paul B. Ward

You can expect a year or more of intense conflict with the father of your kids; custody issues, support issues, property issues -- all in the context of a husband who thinks he's been jilted.

Before you do anything (including talking with your husband) spend an hour or so with a qualified divorce attorney to understand what you're considering.

Read more
Answered on 6/07/13, 9:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia