Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

I live in the state of Virginia, my husband lives in Pennsylvania. We have been separated for 10 years. Can I file for divorce in Virginia, he has agreed to divorce if I filed

Asked on 10/06/13, 6:58 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Yes, of course, you can file in Virginiia as long as you meet the requirements

for being a bonified resident of the Commonwealth.

Read more
Answered on 10/07/13, 9:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia