Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

Hi the mother of my child lives in North Carolina with our child and I myself live in Virginia. I understand North Carolina is his home state considering he’s lived here longer than six months. What state do I need to start the process to file for visitation?

Asked on 5/16/20, 9:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

North Carolina

Read more
Answered on 5/17/20, 8:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia