Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

How old do I have to be to move out of my parents house without their consent in the state of Virginia?

Asked on 7/24/13, 8:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Normally, 18 years of age when by law you're no longer considered a minor and

subject to your parents' care and control.

Read more
Answered on 7/24/13, 8:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia