Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

I have been providing for a child for 2 years and just split from her father and was wondering if I had a case to get custody?

Asked on 10/06/13, 1:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Without knowing your relationship to this child, the nature of what

you've supposedly been providing, as well as other relevant facts, who could

possibly offfer a credible opinion?

Read more
Answered on 10/07/13, 9:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia