Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

my question is that my income is 1600 before taxes and 1000 after I have 3 children and 2 under 18 the other a full time college student. He wants to ask for spousal support . Do you think a judge would order me to pay him with the income I have and Im currently in a Chap 13 bankruptcy ?

Asked on 1/20/12, 6:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

No, very unlikely, if you're referring to spousal support only (in my opinion).

Read more
Answered on 1/20/12, 6:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia