Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

Do I need separation agreement before filing for a divorce at VA

Asked on 4/14/20, 1:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

No, you do not but an agreement regarding the disposition of

property at issue in the marriage (known as a Property

Settlement Agreement or PSA ) will be needed to assure that your divorce case can move forward expeditiously in the circuit court in which it has been filed.

Office Tel. (703) 346-3542

Read more
Answered on 4/15/20, 7:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia