Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

separation agreenment

husband left me three week ago he is a local truck driver put his mail on hold so i can find his address and want to file for spousal support

Asked on 5/27/07, 7:27 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Ruth Emily Kochard Ruth Emily Kochard, Counselor at Law

Re: separation agreenment

The nature of your request is unclear. I will be glad to assist you upon further reuest.

Read more
Answered on 5/28/07, 12:47 am

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Re: separation agreenment

If your inquiry is whether the USPS will directly assist you in some manner

in obtaining your husband's new address(by holding and refusing to act on his request to forward his mail) so that you might obtain his new address to file for spousal support, the answer is no, they will not.

Read more
Answered on 5/28/07, 9:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia