Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

I am a single mom and the babys father and I have both filed custody papers. The father and I have been trying to work out a visitation schedule before the mediation..he has been seeing the baby on a regular basis and even staying the night with him. He picked the baby up for the day and has refused to bring her back to me. Is there any kind of forms I can fill out so he has to return her to me? Living in Va...and local police can not help!

Asked on 6/29/13, 6:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Go to the clerk's office of the (presumably J&DR;) court where you

filed your custody papers and ask for an emergency hearing on the matter.

Read more
Answered on 6/29/13, 10:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia