Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

Can a suit be filed against a mother if she keeps her child from seeing their father in the state of Virginia?

Asked on 7/30/13, 10:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Yes, if the mother's actions amount to a violation of an existing custody/visitation order but the action would be brought

on the basis of an alleged violation of this existing order and not as

a new lawsuit against this mother.

Read more
Answered on 7/30/13, 11:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia